Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Amazing

This is the perfect thing to watch during those dam loading screens in Skyrim :) 5/5 10/10

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

It's ok

This was worth a good chuckle, but was REALLY short. I think you could've made it a bit longer.

GameMaster 5: Broken Link GameMaster 5: Broken Link

LOL

That was hilarious. I loved every part of this. Also in the scene where they r talking to the owl, that gave me bad memories of when I played ocarina of time :)

Samination responds:

Yes, that damn owl.

Lunerun Lunerun

Fantastic beta, only thing I can think of fixing is, after jumping, don't have the camera bob down, it's a bit annoying that I can't see how close I am to the red after a jump.

playchilla responds:

Seems like a lot of people say this - so I might just have to adjust it. Thanks.

Protector IV.V Protector IV.V

Amazing

This game is fantastic, I wonder why your current score (today) is only 3.8?

Stickman Platformer Stickman Platformer

Nice Game

I love jumpng games and this one was pretty exceptional. The backgrounds were pretty cool and the music is DEFINITELY awesome. The only thing is that it feels like the stickman falls too quickly which does become a little frustrating. Instead of small jumps and small areasto jump across try to make it so the jumps are more sustained and (because of that) make the jumps longer. Very addicting game.

Chemicals Chemicals

Very nice, just cut the beginning, it was unneeded.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

If you were djing it you'd want it there. Listen to any house songs they always have beat match sections to make it easier for djs to mix in. If it was a radio edit I'd cut it out. But I don't get radio play lol. Thanks tho

13th Finale - KH2 13th Finale - KH2

Wow, I love your KH remixes! I would like to see you take a KH song, and remix with added notes and basically make an extension of a KH song. Give it a shot ;)

NexhasUnleashed responds:

Once my keyboard starts working again I fully intend to do that :P , Have another remix on the way that combines two songs :D

meh {DU} meh {DU}

Sounds interesting. The bells add to the song, but get a bit repetitive. I would suggest keeping the bells at a lower volume because it felt like they were overpowering the other instruments of this song. Also try adding some additional instruments, and I didn't really like the snare, it sounded too... staticy? for my tastes. Interesting, but needs improvement.

decoyultimatum responds:

i plan to add some variation to the bells and bring them down later in the song thanks for the suggestion though. as for the drums im not touching them. i have no idea what to do withem lol